Isn’t it frustrating? To return from office with sore muscles tension in shoulders and an exhausted body? What if there was an easy way to remove all the pain, tension and exhaustion? Here is the shiatsu neck and shoulder massager review. Who help you.
It turns out that there is a way. In fact, there are several.
For instance, you could go to a professional therapist or get a regular massage.
However, constant visits to doctors and regular massage can bleed you dry.
So, is there no cost-efficient solution?
Herein enters the neck and shoulder massager into the scenario.
An electric massager can be a productive and affordable solution.
Read my InvoSpa neck and shoulder massager review to find out how.
- 8 Massage roller balls - This shoulder massager comes with 4 Big nodes and 4 small nodes, which...
- Adjustable intensity - This shiatsu neck massager with heat and shiatsu back massager pad has 3...
- 2 Massage directions - The InvoSpa neck and back massager with heat built in a Bi-directional...
- Heat function - our neck and shoulder massager with back massager has an optional heat function to...
- Portable and durable - This neck and back Massager includes a wall power adapter and a car charger,...
Invospa Shiatsu Neck And Shoulder Massager
- Removes stiffness from your neck and releases tension from your shoulders.
- Can be used to massage the whole body
- The InvoSpa massager comes with eight deep-kneading massage roller balls
- The unit includes 3 three different speed settings to adjust the intensity
- With the help of technology, it replicates the effect of an actual massage
- Auto-reverse direction feature is included in this device. However, you can change it manually
- Infrared heat function is used to heat up your body
- The unit comes with an A/C adapter and car charger
Key Features Shiatsu Neck and Shoulder Massager Review.
Eight 3D shiatsu massage nods have been incorporated in this neck and shoulder massager. Among them, four are of large size and four are small.
Variety in the size of shiatsu balls will ensure that it’s equally adept at giving you broad strokes as well as pinpoint targeted relief.
These nods penetrate deep tissues, loosen your tight muscles and exterminate the stress to the core.
The massager has two wide hand strips.
They provide you increased control over the massager and enable you to put appropriate pressure on the body.
As a result, maneuvering the device becomes much more comfortable and effortless.
The arm flaps, however, allows your hands to remain free.
Therefore, you can read a book or do house chores, while you are getting anelectric massage.
The on button is placed on the right-hand strap alongside the reverse direction and heat buttons.
The three-speed settings of this massager allow you to operate the device at your preferred intensity level.
Other devices with only a single speed strength level can be very inconvenient. That’s because it’s nearly impossible to get perfect intensity as it’s either too much or too gentle.
So, the variable speed settings give the massager an edge over its competitors.
The infrared heating system used in this device makes the massaging much more pleasant and useful.
The heat warms your body muscles and significantly improves the blood circulation.
You get the feeling of a real massage as it emits natural heat of an actual hand.
But can the heat cause skin burns?
No chance. The massager is built in a way to eliminate all burn risks.
In addition, the device turns off after every 15 minutes to prevent overheating and damage to the skin.
However, you can still get the massage without the heat, as the heat can be manually turned off.
Portability is essential for a quality massager.
Nobody stays at home all day long, and you may prefer to carry the massager to your workplace.
Luckily, the InvoSpa massager makes sure that you can carry your device anywhere you want.
The unit includes a wall power adapter, a car charger, and a carry bag.
That means you can enjoy a self-massage at your home, vacation, office and even in your car.
There’s one drawback:
The electric cord is a little bit short.
However, that shouldn’t be a major inconvenience as an extension cord provides a simple solution to this problem.
- The device is well-built and eradicates all burn risks
- Eight 3D shiatsu massage balls with the infrared heat system
- 3 different speed level settings to provide adjustable intensity
- The device is portable
- An auto 15 minutes shut-down to prevent overheating
- The electric cord length might not be sufficient for some users
- The device smells after unwrapping which can last for a week
Some Frequently Asked Questions
Is the massager too loud to use in the workplace?
No, it isn’t. You can use it in your workplace without any problem. Rest assured that your co-workers won’t hear the sound of the massager.
Is the device heavy?
Not at all. In fact, the device is relatively light and pretty easy to maneuver.
Can you adjust the heat level?
Unfortunately, no. There’s only one heat level. However, the temperature is pretty low, and you will feel mildly warm during the massage.
Is the device wireless?
It’s not a wireless massager. You will have to keep the device plugged in all the time. It comes with an A/C wall cord and a car charger.
How long does the device run?
The massager runs in fifteen minutes interval.
To sum up, the InvoSpa massager is pretty awesome, especially when you consider its low-price.
I’d recommend this massager for its many useful features.
It has eight shiatsu balls, and its kneading motion hits all the areas on your back, neck, and shoulder, in addition to your tight thighs and upper arm muscles.
The three different speed levels provide you more control over the intensity of the massage.
Furthermore, the infrared heating system has been incorporated into the shiatsu balls to give you the feel of an actual massage.
The InvoSpa shiatsu massager has a trial period. If the massager doesn’t work out for you, you can return the device and get refunded entirely.
Thus, as you have nothing to lose, why don’t you give this massager a go and find out whether it’s worth your money.
Hopefully, my shiatsu neck and shoulder massager review has been of some help to you.If not, let me know in the comments section below. Ta-da!