Are you feeling restless and unable to sleep? Back and neck pains making it almost impossible to rest your head comfortably? Then, you might want to try out a contour memory foam pillow, and Epabo’s one might be just up your alley.
Memory foam pillows have been seeing use due to their numerous health benefits and sheer comfort. One of the most popular options is the Epabo contour memory foam pillow.
Our Epabo contour memory foam pillow review will discuss its features in detail so that you can know if it fits your requirements.
Epabo Contour Memory Foam Pillow Review
- LUXURIOUS SLEEPING PILLOW - Provides therapeutic relief for all sleepers and neck pain, you will...
- ERGONOMIC - Proven contour design perfectly supports and aligns your head, neck, shoulder and back....
- QUALITY MATERIAL - Breathable memory form provides better air circulation to keep you cool and dry....
- SAFETY - All material are chemical free for better health.
- 100% WORRY FREE - We are so confident in the quality of our pillow and we offer 30 day satisfaction...
The Epabo contour memory foam pillow combines an ergonomic and useful contour design with high-quality materials to create an amazing pillow that ensures the best in comfort. You can use it regardless of what is your sleeping position is as this pillow super comfy for all types of sleeping positions.
And the premium quality fabric with high breathability not only makes it comfortable but also healthy. And thanks to the bamboo fibers, the pillow won’t get warm after a while and ruin your sleep. Maintenance is pretty easy, as you can keep the pillow clean with air drying.
Now, let’s examine the key features of the pillow in further detail:
Comfortable for All Types of Sleeping Positions
Regardless if you’re a stomach sleeper or back sleeper, you’ll find equal comfort from using this pillow. The contour design makes the pillow comfortable and snug.
Your neck will rest easy, and make sure to keep your neck, back, and head all aligned. This will greatly reduce as well as prevent back and neck pains while providing restful sleep. Radiating pains will often disappear within a good night’s rest.
The cover of the Epabo contour memory foam pillow is made from a blend of rayon and polyester, so it combines comfort with durability. The fabric is very well made, being both breathable and hypoallergenic.
People with allergies, you no longer need to fear dust mites as this pillow is resistant to them. You can now sleep snugly without your allergies acting up.
Bamboo Fibers Regulate Temperature
Resting your head on a warm pillow isn’t very comfortable. Fortunately, the Epabo contour memory foam pillow has bamboo fibers built into it to avoid that problem.
Bamboo is very good at helping to regulate temperature so you won’t experience discomfort from heat when sleeping. The heat is spread out evenly amongst the pillow due to the bamboo fiber.
Another advantage of the bamboo fibers is that they absorb moisture. This makes this pillow such an amazing choice for sleeping on during summer. The moisture-wicking property of bamboo makes it so that it dries faster, and your sweat won’t cause the pillow to become uncomfortable.
Easy to Wash and Maintain
The foam can be kept clean and maintained well enough just by air drying. And the cover can be kept clean simply by machine washing it from time to time. The strong zipper makes for easy machine washing.
This pillow offers more comfort than most other pillows while also being much easier to keep clean. Lumps and deformations won’t occur due to the fabric and memory foam. So you have a very long-lasting pillow that will provide you with restful sleep for many months.
Pros and Cons
- Makes sure your head, neck, and back are aligned
- Regulates temperature well due to the bamboo fibers
- Has moisture-wicking properties ensuring that it isn’t oversaturated
- Resistance against dust, mites, and fungi
- The fabric ensures that the pillow is cool and comfortable
- Initially, many people find it a bit uncomfortable until it slowly adjusts to the person
- The pillow is a bit thick, so people who are used to flatter pillows might have trouble adjusting
Frequently Asked Questions
Here we have the most commonly asked queries regarding the Epabo contour memory foam pillow:
- What sizes does this pillow come in?
It comes in two sizes—standard and queen size with queen size being much bigger.
- If I need a flat pillow, will this suffice?
This pillow might not be the best option if you prefer a flat pillow, but there is a piece of foam at the base of the pillow you can remove to adjust the height. If you feel it’s comfortable without it, then you can use it.
- There’s an unpleasant odor coming from the pillow. How can I get rid of it?
Leave your pillow in a well-ventilated room to air it for some time. This will help to get rid of the medicinal odor.
- Do I need a separate pillowcase for this pillow?
This pillow comes with a free pillowcase.
Overall, if you don’t mind the height of the pillow, Epabo’s contour memory foam pillow is one of the best memory foam pillows out there. It is made to ensure that you have a restful sleep while also making sure that people with allergies don’t have trouble with using this pillow.
Drop a comment below to let us know your opinion about our Epabo contour memory foam pillow review.